A short sleeve you can wear to work or anywhere else - like a nice dinner, the more experimental the better. The stripes alternate navy and grey on white, giving some visual interest to a classic vertical stripe pattern that stands the test of time.
This shirt fits a little on the snug side. Because of the vertical striping, if you have any pulling across the chest it is quite visible. We recommend sizing up if your regular size normally fits you snugly across the chest.
- 100% lightweight woven cotton
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Mel is 5'4" and is wearing a size 4.
These are the old 18 and 20. What does this mean?