This lightweight satiny cotton shirt is woven with red and white thread for a lovely salmon colour that looks stunning with burgundy, navy, or black. Because of the woven and dyed nature of this fabric, some shirts will have subtle colour variations that lend it depth and interest. Just try saying no to these salty parabolas!
- 100% lightweight cotton
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Team Canada cyclist Steph Roorda is 5'7" and is wearing a size 8.
Jackie is 5’7” and is wearing a size 20.
These are the old 18 and 20. What does this mean?