This is the lightest-weight denim shirt we've ever made. Its midwash look is perfect for letting people know you don't take yourself too seriously; in fact, no matter what you're up to, you'd probably rather be dancing.
This shirt was preshrunk at the manufacturer, so sleeve and shirt lengths are somewhat shorter than normal. It fits consistently with our other shirts in the torso, other than length.
- 100% midweight denim
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Preshrunk at the manufacturer; slightly shorter length than usual in arms and torso
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Sydney is 5'7" and is wearing a size 10.
These are the old 18 and 20. What does this mean?