Red, blue, and yellow: the foundation upon which all other colours are built. The primaries (not to be confused with the elections). The three points of the colour wheel. Timeless. Classic. Cool.
We ran a contest on instagram from March 1 - 16, 2019, to name this shirt. The winning name was "Montgomery", suggested by @nataliegraceg: "This baby is clearly Montgomery - as in Lucy Maud". We loved the idea of dedicating this shirt to legendary Canadian author L.M. Montgomery, author of Anne of Green Gables, Emily of New Moon, and more novels that many of us read as children.
- 100% midweight cotton flannel
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Team Canada cyclist Steph Roorda is 5'7" and is wearing a size 8.