The subtle, math-like print on this shirt takes a classic white short-sleeve button-down and modernizes it. This shirt is slick, it's cool, it's really excited about calculus.
Kindly note that if you wear this shirt to a math exam for good luck and fail anyway, we are not liable. But we do believe in you.
- 100% mid-weight printed cotton poplin
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)