This lightweight denim short sleeve is printed with pictures of tall ships, so we named it after the historic pirate outlaw Anne Bonny. Anne was wanted all her life for crimes including burning down the homes and businesses of anyone who got in her way. Later, she became infamous for menacing the 18th century Caribbean sea with her pirate lover Mary Read.
Like this shirt? Check out its complement Read.
- 100% lightweight printed denim
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Collar that buttons down only at the front
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Justine is 5'0" and is wearing a size 2. Thien is 5'6" and is wearing a size 2.