A black short-sleeve with a gorgeous floral pattern in delicate grey linework. Wear it with... honestly, with anything. Black jeans, light wash jeans, a suit. Try it with a gold necklace underneath the button-down collar or a grey tie. You really can't go wrong with this gorgeous shirt. It's just so pretty. But is it smart?
- 100% lightweight cotton poplin print
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Team Canada cyclist Steph Roorda is 5'7" and is wearing a size 8.
Steph’s shirt is styled with a Hex Metals and Minerals necklace.
Ka’nika is 5’5” and is wearing a size 20.