What we want to know is: is this a sky blue shirt with a thin white stripe, or is it a white shirt with a thick sky blue stripe? Will we ever know? Also, while we're at it, what's the meaning of life? And why can't we ever get a reasonable ratio of wontons to soup?!
- 100% lightweight woven cotton
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Team Canada cyclist Steph Roorda is 5'7" and is wearing a size 8.
Ka’nika is 5’5” and is wearing a size 20.
These are the old 18 and 20. What does this mean?