A navy long-sleeve button up with woven rainbow polka dots on the outside and a striking woven thread design on the reverse. This shirt is a nice low-key, classy way to wear rainbow... if that's your thing. It's also an excellent work shirt, dress up shirt, or wearing open over a bikini top while dancing on a float shirt... if that's your thing. Complemented by its opposite design in short sleeve, Hefford (coming soon).
Kathleen Kauth - Ice Hockey - USA. Part of the Spring/Summer 2019 Play Hard Collection.
- 100% lightweight woven cotton with multicoloured yarn-dyed details
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Collar that buttons down only at the front
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Danielle is 5'7" and is wearing a size 4.
Shani is 5'10" and is wearing a size 8.