This simple flannel is hunter green and navy. It's dark and mysterious, like the forest. Or like the supernatural phenomenon of ghosts. Only a doctor of particle physics can help us now...
Note: Customers have found that this shirt tends to fit on the snug side across the chest and in the arms. We recommend ordering a size up.
- 100% mid-weight cotton flannel
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar with three attachment points
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Team Canada cyclist Steph Roorda is 5'7" and is wearing a size 8.