This dark blue lightweight short sleeve is named after the infamous pirate Mary Read, who was known for dressing as a boy and working ships under the name Mark Read. Eventually, she gave up her disguise and turned to menacing the waters of the 18th-century Caribbean with her lover Anne Bonny.
Like this shirt? Check out its complement Bonny.
- 100% lightweight cotton poplin
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Collar that buttons down only at the front
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Thien is 5'6" and is wearing a size 2. Justine is 5'0" and is wearing a size 2.